Friday, December 25, 2009

Relaying a Message to the Reader from a Website Favorite

From all of us here at Potluck Sports, we want to wish you the happiest of holidays to you and yours. Remember, if you decide that "some assembly required" means "forget it, time to watch basketball", tune in at 2 PM ET and watch me, Stan Van Gundy of Stan Van Gundy's Used Auto Sales, take on the Boston Celtics. You know, Doc Rivers is a nice guy. I once sold him one of my finer used cars, back when I was coachin/dealin' in Miami. Of course, I had a lot nicer cars to work with down there. Were they swank? You bet. Were they legally acquired? That's not for Stan to decide; used is used! Just take the dings and worn down rims from the cars and push 'em back out there. Bullet holes? Throw a fresh coat of paint on it, cut $4000 off the tag, and SALE! Ol' Stan knows how to work the marks out there.

In this world, it's seen and be seen, and trust me folks, if you're seen in a Stan Van Gundy certified used car, you will be seen. Seen as a visionary. A true giant amongst men. They also make great Christmas gifts. That's right, even though I've got a game today and it's Christmas, I'm workin' on a holiday OVERTIME just to get you a deal! Today only--you buy from me, you can get your car driven home by an actual Magic player! Probably Redick; he doesn't really play as much as he probably should. I keep him around because he could be a fantastic salesman. He's just gotta get rid of that smug sense of self-satisfaction.

In summation...

HOLIDAYS! USED CARS! BASKETBALL! ME, STAN VAN GUNDY! Everything you've ever wanted (and more, I suspect) is at Stan Van Gundy's Used Auto Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment